Thursday, July 21, 2011

Making Connections

Earlier this week Emma and I made a trip to the pet store for some kitty necessities. When we visit any location with animals, I like to take the time to show Emma all of the different critters. She loves animals, and I will do everything I can to encourage that love.

After looking at the birds, we made our way over to the fish tanks. We came to one with cute, little orange tetra swimming about. Emma saw these little fish and pointed.


Then she started saying, "Nack! Nack!"

"Nack" is Emma's word for "snack" which more specifically means "cracker." What do you suppose is Emma's favorite cracker (and therefore her favorite snack) in the world?!?

She loves the fishes 'cause they're so delicious!

When I realized the connection my little girl had made, I could help but laugh!

*These are not my photos. I found them on google. Thank you, internet. 

1 comment:

  1. ROFLMHeadO! She is toooo cute! :-)
    Lisa
    (BTW, I'm glad to hear that you're getting the JRA thing under control - poor wee mite!)

    ReplyDelete