Monday, July 18, 2011

I feel like Potter tonight, like Potter tonight!

I gave Emma her first methotrexate injection yesterday. It went really well. If she could just hold still for 30 seconds it would have gone a little bit better, but that's okay. She really hates being restrained, so Daddy's going to have to figure out how to hold her hands without her realizing that he's up to something. It will get better and easier with time. Thankfully, she tolerated the medicine well and seems a-okay so far.

In other news, Barry and I are going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two tonight! Yay! I'm so excited! I'm looking forward to it for my own enjoyment, but I'm also excited to talk with Barry about it afterward. He's never read the books, and though I've told him some things about how it all ends, I haven't told him everything. Since I can't read the series over again for the first time, I can at least enjoy Barry's first experience of it all.

The week is off to a good start. I'm hoping it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment