Saturday, August 31, 2013

How Is It (almost) September Already???

My little Liam is 13 months old. He is so much fun and has quite the outgoing personality.

Tooth #5 is currently making it's appearance.

He folds his hands for prayers.
Cutest. Thing. Ever! See:

He loves his daddy.
This kid is a climber and likes to get into and onto anything. Thankfully, he hasn't attempted to climb out of his crib yet. *Knock on wood!*

He loves to play peek-a-boo.

Liam has taken his first independent steps this month. He can walk about four steps (from the couch to me) and that's it. Walking is hard work, but he's getting closer to mastering it and I'm sure he'll be running around in no time.

 We switched him from formula to cow's milk (I nurse him, too.) at the beginning of the month and it went fairly well. We had to warm it up for him at first, but now he'll drink it cold. He will suck it down fast from a bottle, but only sip at in in a cup.
How I keep him from crawling around in public bathrooms!
I love everything about him. 


My Emma-Bean is doing really well. Her arthritis is under control, thanks to Enbrel. Starting this week, she will go to a preschool/daycare one day a week while I'm at work. I'm a little bit excited and a lot bit nervous. The school I found seems great, but I've always left her with friends before. Eek! It will be a new experience for everyone... wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment