HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIAM!!!!
|(Photo by Emma)|
- He crawls faster than a speeding bullet.
- He cruises along the couch almost as quickly.
- He loves opening and closing containers, pulling items out of boxes/buckets and replacing them, and chewing on anything and everything.
- His third tooth just broke through the gums two days ago.
- He typically wakes up three times a night. (It's crazy. I know.)
- He takes two lovely naps each day.
- He wears size 3 diapers.
- He loves to wave "Bah-Bah" out doors, regardless of if someone is coming or going.
- He says "DaDa!" when he sees his daddy. "Dah" for dog and down. "Ca" for cat. He whines and cries for me. Figures.
- He recently started shaking his head and saying "Uh-uh." Sometimes he really means to nod his head and say "Uh-huh!" but he hasn't figured out the difference between the two.
- He loves to eat. His food, your food, my food. He even shows interest in the cat's food, but I try not to encourage that sort of behavior.
- When I talk on the phone, his face lights up and he gets very excited.
- He loves clapping.
- His favorite song is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
- He is obsessed with fans and electrical cords. I wish he had a safer obsession.
- He says, "Bah" for book, but doesn't sit still long enough for me to read more than a few pages to him at a time.
- He loves to hug his stuffed puppy (from Emma) and pet it's ear when I put him in his crib.
- I bet he weighs 22 pounds, but I'll know for sure at his doctor's appointment this afternoon.
|Birthday kiss attack!!!|
|"Are you eating without me??!"|
|August 1, 2012|
|August 1, 2013|
Happy Birthday, Baby Boy!!!