Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Here We Are Together...

...Listening to children's songs. Again.

I'm not finding much time to blog. Gee, I wonder why.

While I have a moment, let me update you on a few of the things going on around here.

We call Liam our Sleepy Beepy. He's wonderful and sleeping during the day and the night, thank goodness. The only problem we've encountered is that he wants bedtime to be a little later than Barry and I prefer.


I have learned that diapering little boys must include an extra step. I need to remember to point his little peepee downwards in the diaper, otherwise we get a lot of pee pee all over his back and bed while he's sleeping. This was, obviously, never an issue with my daughter.

Emma is dealing with the adjustments of a new baby brother rather well, but she is having her two-year-old melt downs a little more frequently than normal. That wouldn't be such a big deal if her parents weren't extra tired and therefore less patient than normal. Oh well. We're surviving.

We bought a minivan, or as Emma calls it, "A Vini Man!" I'm so excited to have a bigger vehicle! Now I will be able to leave the house when I'm babysitting instead of being trapped at home three days a week.

My recovery is going really well. My guts don't feel like they're going to rip open when I sneeze anymore and I can actually use my abs when I get out of bed or off the couch. Yay!

I need to go. Morning chores are being neglected and my girl is looking for attention...

1 comment:

  1. Remind Emma to keep her finger out of the way of the lens! She'll thank you for it!

    ReplyDelete