Friday, March 16, 2012

I've Been Tagged!

Here are the rules of the challenge:
1 - You must post the rules.
2 - Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4 - Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5 - Let them know you've tagged them!
 
Okay, then. I'm not really sure how this is all going to work out, or if I can even come up with eleven people to tag, but I'll give it a shot. 
 
My Fun Facts
  1. I am left-handed but find specialty products that are designed for left-handed people to be a waste of energy, except college desks and coffee mugs.
  2. I have never broken a bone in my body. 
  3. I allow myself to put my child's and pets' needs before my own and am constantly sleep deprived as a result. 
  4. I love reading as much as I love wasting time on the internet. 
  5. I find out Baby #2's gender in 3 days! 
  6. I am prone to getting warts on my fingers. 
  7. I miss teaching elementary school kids, but I don't miss planning or grading. 
  8. My coworkers call me Sarah Sunshine because they (usually) only see my positive, happy side. My husband is not so lucky.
  9. I have a horrible sweet tooth and very little self control. 
  10. As a little girl, I hated my freckles. Now, they're one of my favorite features. 
  11. My husband and I are very likely going to buy a minivan. I'm a soccer-mom in the making!
 My Answers to Nikki's Questions

1. If you could be an animal, what and why? An indoor cat. I would get to sleep all day, have someone else feed me, and sleep all day. (This answer was highly influenced by fun fact #3)

2. If you could LIVE in another country, where would it be? Ireland. It's the home of my ancestors and I wouldn't have to learn an entirely new language to survive there.

3. What is one name that you would NEVER name your child? Beulah. Or Barry III.
4. What is your dream job? Seriously? I think I've got all of my dream jobs in my grasp. Mother to a beautiful daughter and part-time veterinary assistant with amazing people and animals. I wouldn't mind higher pay for either, though.

5. What is the last book you read? The Gift of Grace by Amy Clipston for my book group. It was alright. I'm currently reading The Stand by Stephen King. The only other Stephen King book I tried to read was The Shining and I had to stop that one a few chapters in so I wouldn't have nightmares. We'll see how I do with The Stand.

6. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pepperoni Pizza. I'm not kidding.

7.  Who is your favorite American Idol? I've never watched American Idol so I don't have a favorite. Sorry. 
 
8.  What's the last movie you saw at a theater? Um... I'm thinking... Probably Breaking Dawn Part 1. We don't go on very many dates these days. 
 
9. What is your favorite place you've traveled? France. Absolutely. It was beautiful, fun, and a grand adventure. I could wander around in those French museums all day, every day.

10. If you could speak in one accent, what would it be? Scottish. Have you heard Ewan McGregor talk? Swoon worthy. 
 
11. If you could pick a celebrity crush (without judgement from anyone), who is it? My celebrity crushes are Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie. They're beautiful, smart, and talented actors. 
 
Now I'm supposed to tag eleven people and give them eleven questions, but I think I'm going to let the game die on my end. Sorry. I'm a poor sport. I'm also swiftly approaching my sleep deprived bedtime and would like to read a little bit of my current book before then. 
 
(Apparently, one of my fun facts should be "I don't follow the rules of online games." Now you know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment