Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving Week!

Where have I been?
Mostly here. There a little.

Things are coming along nicely for our little girl's room. That's been my main obsession for the past six months. It's been frustrating at times. There have been many things that I could not do, so I had to try and be patient while waiting. Emotional, pregnant me had a hard time with that.

I am overjoyed to have an ENTIRE week off of school. I need this break so badly. My students and I were burning out. We needed a little time and space away from all things school. Of course my time off will still be packed full of things to do. I should probably plan some time to do nothing at all for a change. Wouldn't that be nice?

Thanksgiving is four days away. Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment