Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Results Are In...

Ultrasound imaging is truly incredible. I love technology. I love the miracle of being able to see my unborn baby, hear her heartbeat, and watch her move.

That's right. I said, "HER."

Little Baby started the appointment very modestly. Her knees were together, legs crossed at the ankles, a real lady. However, after some jiggling and poking, she woke up and moved around so we could get a nice view of her girly parts. I'm glad she cooperated, but now that I know her gender she can go back to that more modest behavior she was practicing so perfectly.

How do I feel?







Yeah. That pretty much sums it up!
Hooray for our baby girl! She's healthy! She's beautiful!!!!


Give me a high-five!!!!

That's my girl!

2 comments:

  1. :) I'm so excited- I know you are going to be a fun mom after looking at all those happy faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A daughter is perfect for Barry. He's always been such a great big brother to every girl around him. He has so much respect for women. He'll be an awesome daddy. And you will of course be an awesome mommy.

    ReplyDelete