Sunday, August 9, 2009

All sorts of good news...

I can start talking about a bunch of stuff now:
I'm the Primary President in my ward. That means I'm responsible for all of the children and teachers every Sunday. I'm very excited but also extremely intimidated by the whole idea. I know it will be great, I just hope I can do a wonderful job and take care of everyone.

Barry just got called as the 2nd councilor in Elders Quorum. That's a pretty important calling. He'll be over all of the home teaching in the ward, and service, and who knows what else. I'm so proud of him.

We're going to be parents in February! Holy macaroni! It's going to be amazing and wonderful, I'm so excited! I found out in early June and have been doing my best (unsuccessfully) to keep it a little bit of a secret until now. I have been blessed with no morning sickness, but I've been extremely tired. Thank goodness the 2nd trimester is coming along just in time to start up another school year. We'll find out if it's a boy or a girl on September 29th, as long as the baby doesn't keep it a secret from us! Wow. This is all so amazing.


I'll be keeping you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Woman! Why didn't you tell me you had a blog! I have missed reading your ramblings through diaryland. I am so excited to follow your baby bump here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm very happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete