Friday, July 17, 2009

so much to say, so much to say, so much to say, so much to say...

...but I can't talk about it.

There is a lot going on in my life at the moment, but everything is currently either private or unwise to write about on the internet. Regardless, I need to vent a little steam, so I'll do it cryptically.

I'm anticipating the weight of some heavy responsibilities from all avenues of my life, and it seems that they will all come down on me simultaneously. I am a relatively strong person, however, new situations always get me worrying and doubting, and I am a champion worrier. Luckily, I have faith that can pull me through and a knowledge that my Heavenly Father will never give me more than I can handle. That doesn't mean it's going to be easy though.

Life is good, don't get me wrong. Two out of the three new situations are very positive, (Only one is ridiculously negative.) but they are still new and therefore a little bit intimidating. I'm sure each will work out wonderfully, and when they do I'll be able to tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment