Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ELEVEN MONTHS!!!



How did we get here?!?!?

The Baby Bean is almost ONE. I can hardly believe it.

Not all that much has changed in the past month. She's got a few more teeth, for a grand total of seven. She is still a champion walker if she's holding onto someone's hand. She has taken a step or two on her own, but that's it. The length of time that she can stand independently is growing, though. She still loves food and is getting better and better at eating table foods on her own. The best is a banana. I can give her a piece and she holds it and takes bites all by herself. She loves bananas, I think she's part monkey. I don't know how much she weighs or how tall she is, but she's still small for her age and that's okay with me. She usually wears the 9 month size of clothing, but she can still wear some 6 month clothes, and dons a 12 month sweatshirt from time to time.

I am currently working on plans for her first birthday party. It won't be anything too extravagant, just a bunch of people hanging out and having a good time.
These past eleven months have absolutely flown by me.

1 comment: