Saturday, May 22, 2010

A breath of fresh air

This is my first day off since April 5th and it is oh so amazing. I can't believe how relaxing it is to be get up in the morning and know that I have hours before I need to leave the house. Laundry doesn't seem like a chore when I actually have time to fold it. This is incredible and I am greatly looking forward to the end of the school year next week.

My Barry is another year older today. Happy Birthday to him!

Baby Bean is sick with her second cold. I'm fairly certain she takes after me in the mucus production department. Poor thing. It is kind of cute when she snores, though. Though I like how long she sleeps when she's not feeling well, I'm hoping it clears up quickly.

I've got report cards to finish, Sharing Time to plan, laundry to do, and a cake to bake. Please excuse me.

No comments:

Post a Comment