Monday, October 11, 2010

Great Clip?

The thing about hair is that it's only hair. In my experience it always grows back, so I don't have much of a problem with taking a chance when getting it cut. Usually, when I get an urge for a haircut, I drive over to my local cheap place and have them chop it. There's always a risk since it's a different hair stylist every time and I'm only paying $15 for a haircut, but like I said, it's only hair. There have been times when I have planned ahead and made an appointment with someone who I know does a fantastic job, but then I have to wait days, sometimes weeks, before my glorious haircut day. I don't like waiting.

Saturday I decided to get a haircut. I drove to a different local cheap place because my father in law gave me a coupon and I couldn't resist $10.95 for a haircut. Upon entering I became instantly aware that this place was a little less classy than my usual spot, but oh well, it's only hair. As usual, I told the hairstylist to cut my hair, oh, about this long and trim my bangs and I'm not too picky, so go for it. She was a little, old Asian lady and she didn't make small talk. She did a pretty good job considering my hair had decided to be every-which-way kind of wavy that day. My hair got trimmed up nice and short and I am happy, but every time I look in the mirror I can't help thinking that my hair is some kind of mix between this



and this

No comments:

Post a Comment