Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby Blessing


We blessed Emma in church yesterday. It was wonderful. She wore a dress for the first time and was absolutely beautiful. (I'll post a picture later.) We felt so loved and supported by the friends and family who were there. It was a special day.

The day would have been filled with more photos, family time, and fun, but I had a nasty stomach flu that kept me on the couch. I'm taking today off work to recuperate. I figured it would be a bad idea to try to teach my class with only a few saltine crackers and 16 oz. of gatorade in my system.

On another note, Emma is starting to bat at objects! While lying "under the sea" she kept hitting her rattly octopus and I kept encouraging her. Hopefully this becomes a trend. She is also quite a stud at rolling from her tummy to her back.
It's crazy how the little things are so important.

Okay, I'm going to try eating a banana now. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like little Emma won't be so little for long! We're sorry that we could not be there in person for her blessing. We love you all very much!

    ReplyDelete