Wednesday, January 4, 2023

The Books of 2022

I enjoy reading. It makes me happy, is an escape from reality, and sometimes teaches me new information or different ways of thinking. 

This year I consumed a total of 58 books! 36 of which were audiobooks, so 22 were read with my eyeballs. 

I'll post photos below. It's been a good year for reading. I highly recommend: 

- The Broken Earth series by N.K. Jemisin

- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

- Project Hail Mary (ON AUDIOBOOK!) by Andy Weir

- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

- All My Rage by Sabaa Tahir

- everything by V.E. Schwab

Here's to more reading in 2023! There are a lot of new books I'm looking forward to, and many books from past years that I'm excited to finally read.











My first audiobook of 2023 was This Is How It Always Is by Laurie Frankel and I loved it. I'm in the middle of reading the hardback of The Honeys by Ryan La Sala and am enjoying that, too. 

What are you reading?


2 comments:

  1. So efficient and organized! I love to get ideas from other people's lists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing what books others have read/are reading. From your list last year, I've only read The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, There There, Mexican Goth, and Mrs. Dalloway (a million years ago, though).

    Right now, I'm reading Cutting for Stone. Next up is L.A. Weather, Michelle Obama's new book, and Klara and the Sun. There's always too many books and too little time. Like you, though, I love to read, and I prioritize it. It's my daily self care.

    ReplyDelete